Sportsmen Also Viewed:
One Look And You're Hooked
Visit Ocean City, Maryland and stay at Sunset Marina, the East Coast's premier marina resort facility. Sunset Marina is an ideal stopover for coastal cruising, strategically located halfway between Florida and New England, with top-of-the-line facilities, ample slips for large yachts, and 80 slips with in-slip fueling. Take one look, and you'll be hooked for good.
Marina Amenities Include:
- Transient and cruising groups always welcome
- 204 surge-free slips
- Spacious 90' fairways
- Boatel for over 400 boats
- Diesel and gas sales
- In-slip fueling for over 80 slips
- Cable TV, telephone and 30, 50 or 100 amp hookups at every slip
- Wireless Internet
- Fish cleaning station with pro cleaners on site
- The area's finest charter fleet
- Clean climate controlled bath houses
- Heated swimming pool
- On-site convenience store - "Sunset Provisions"
- Year-round bar and grill
- 88-ton travel lift
- Ocean City Airport: 3 miles
- Salisbury Regional Airport: 20 miles
Transient Slips Available
Ocean City's premier full-service marina resort, built to order for the serious offshore sportfisherman. One look and you're hooked on the location -- just a quarter-mile from the OC inlet. It's a straight shot back into Sunset's surge-free basin. No bridges to blow, no boat-dancing against the tide. No back bay shoals to sweat.
- Full-length fixed slips are built to berth boats up to 110 feet with room to spare.
- 80 slips are fuel-fitted and ready to go
- No long line-up at the fuel dock
- Surge-free 20-acre lagoon is fully protected by a broad dog-leg entrance
- 12 feet of water as you enter, and no less than 8 feet minimum throughout
- Plenty of parking at the head of each pier
- Cool off in our sparkling showers, and top of the line laundry room
Contact our office at 877.514.FISH to check on transient availability. Groups are welcome!
Our 88 ton travel lift can handle most vessels up to 85' in length and 23' wide. Our facility is staffed by experienced, licensed professionals. We have flexible hauling in and out arrangements and offer winter storage. Contact the marina office to inquire about a haul appointment at 877.514.FISH.
Please contact us for adventure pricing.
"The cure for anything is saltwater – sweat, tears, or the sea."