2014 marks our 32nd season charter fishing out of Ocean City, MD. 32 legitimate charter seasons. Unlike many of our competitors who claim that much time in Ocean City.... WE HAVE ACTUALLY BEEN HERE!!! it is easy claim years of experience, but WE ACTUALLY HAVE THEM!!! Come on out to Ocean City Fishing Center and let us show you a great day on the water in beautiful Ocean City, MD!!!
Capt. Frank Pettolina. Capt Frank has over 30 years of experience. He began fishing on the Delaware Bay for flounder, weakfish, and eventually sand tiger sharks. In the late 70's he went to Ocean City, MD for the first time. It was there that the blue water bug first bit him. So much in fact, that he moved his charter fishing business there in 1983. In the years since, Capt. Frank has won numerous OC Marlin Club Seasonal Awards, and has become a fixture on the East coast Fishing Circuit, including Morehead City, South Florida, the Bahamas, and Mexico.
Capt. Franky. Following in his father's footsteps, Capt Franky began working as a mate during the summer break from school in 1986. When he finished college in 1995 he went to Chapman's School of Seamanship and earned his 100 Ton Masters License. Following his graduation from Chapman's Capt Franky pursued billfish throughout the Atlantic Ocean. His travels took him to Palm Beach, Mexico, Venezuela, and the Bahamas. From the 1996-2000 Franky was involved in the captures of over a thousand billfish, including over two dozen grand slams (three species of billfish in 1 day). But no matter how great things were abroad, Franky always returned to OC.
Capts. Frank and Franky have teamed up for numerous tournament wins including:
- 1st place OC Marlin Club Canyon Kick Off 1994, 1997, and 2013
- 2nd place 1st Annual Mako Mania (top money overall)
- 1st place 8th Annual Mako Mania
- 2nd Place Poor Girls Open 2005
- Top Dolphin Poor Girls Open 2000
- Top Lady Angler OC White Marlin Open 1994
- 2nd Place Tuna OC Marlin Club Labor Day Tourney 2005
- 1st Place Tuna OC Marlin Club Canyon Kick Off 2007
- 1st and 2nd place 2008 Sunset Marina Wahoo Rodeo
- 6th place overall points 2010 OC White Marlin Open
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd place Tuna 52nd annual OCMC Labor Day Tournament
- 1st place 15th Annual Mako Mania
Combined Franky and Franky have been featured in Marlin Magazine, the Big Game Journal, Sportfishing, In The Bite and Saltwater
Sportsman. Their extensive knowledge and experience will ensure a memorable day on the water.
"It has always been my private conviction that any man who puts his intelligence up against a fish and loses had it coming."